The Knights of the Zodiac: all concerning the new animated sequence on Netflix that explores the origins of the saga – Information Séries
The whole lot you could know concerning the animated sequence “Saint Seiya: The Misplaced Canvas”, official prequel to “Knights of the Zodiac”, out there now on Netflix!
Regardless of the immense reputation of the Knights of the Zodiac cartoon in France, many are unaware that a number of sequence derived from the Saint Seiya universe have emerged over time. That is notably the case with The Misplaced Canvas, a prequel going down a number of centuries earlier than the adventures of Seiya and his Bronze Knights allies.
Right here is every little thing you could find out about this quick sequence of 26 episodes, to find now on Netflix!
What’s it about ?
The Misplaced Canvas tells the story of the earlier holy conflict and the millennial battle of Athena, goddess of justice, and her trustworthy knight Pegasus in opposition to the god of the lifeless Hades, 250 years earlier than the occasions of the Knights of the Zodiac.
From what age to look at this anime?
The editorial employees of AlloCiné recommends this program from the age of 10, however with warning attributable to quite a lot of violent scenes, and lots of brutal killings.
Why do teenagers like it?
- A brand new story, which permits a younger viewers to familiarize themselves with the Saint Seiya universe.
- A sequence courting from 2010, with extra trendy animation!
- Epic fights, a way of heroism and sacrifice, however much less violence than within the earlier sequence!
Who’re the principle characters ?
- Tenma: greater than two centuries earlier than Seiya, this courageous and combative boy is entrusted with the Bronze Armor of Pegasus.
- Alone: Seemingly puny and delicate, this younger boy is the resurrection of the god of the underworld, Hades.
- Sasha: youthful sister of Alone, the latter is the reincarnation of the sworn enemy of Hades, the goddess of conflict Athena!
- Shion: present Golden Knight of Aries, the latter will later be named Grand Pope and can reign for a number of centuries earlier than being assassinated by Saga as a premise of the Knights of the Zodiac.
- Dokho: this valiant younger man is the longer term outdated grasp who will prepare Shiryu of the Dragon in fight in The Knights of the Zodiac.
The anecdote that can amaze your teenager!
- When French individuals applicable the Saint Seiya fantasy, it provides comics Knights of the Zodiac: Time Odyssey (out there on September 30 from Kana editions), an unique story, and above all official, since supervised by the writer of the manga in individual, Masami Kurumada.
- The Knights of the Zodiac has had many spin-offs over time. Along with The Misplaced Canvas, its prequel, the unique work was adopted by a number of sequence (Omega and The Subsequent Dimension), but additionally by a couple of spin-offs (Saintia Shô centered on feminine Knights, and Soul of Gold which phases the Golden Knights).
DNA, Netflix, Crunchyroll… which platform do you have to subscribe to to look at Japanese anime?
The place to see this anime and the way a lot will it price you?
The entire sequence is out there on Netflix (from €8.99 monthly).
The manga Saint Seiya: The Misplaced Canvas composed of 16 volumes is out there from the writer Kurokawa (6.60 euros every, with a promotion for the primary three at 3 euros every).
What different anime to look at subsequent along with your teen?
#Knights #Zodiac #animated #sequence #Netflix #explores #origins #saga #Information #Séries