09/19/2022 – Replace: indigenous instances of dengue fever within the Alpes-Maritimes
As a result of spatio-corporal proximity of this new indigenous focus in Saint-Laurent-du-Var, investigations are underway to determine the circulation of the virus in these 4 neighboring municipalities.
All these instances, other than the primary, had been recognized both following the notice of well being professionals within the areas investigated, or inside the framework of door-to-door surveys carried out by the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Regional Well being Company. Azur, Santé Publique France and the Interdepartmental Settlement on EID mosquito management.
EID mosquito management interventions proceed. Info and awareness-raising actions for the general public and well being professionals within the space are additionally underway, aimed specifically at:
- determine another instances of dengue presenting or having not too long ago introduced signs of the illness with a purpose to direct them in direction of a organic analysis;
- recall the significance of preventive measures (defend your self from mosquito bites, remove something that will comprise water, rapidly seek the advice of your physician if signs seem) ;
On this context of dengue fever circulation, everybody, and specifically these residing in or recurrently visiting these municipalities, is reminded of the significance of preventive measures. :
1 – Keep away from the proliferation of mosquitoes
To restrict the dHe’simprovement of mosquitoes round your private home, it’s best to:
- empty, retailer or get rid of any container that will comprise water;
- cowl water provides with a mosquito web or material to make them hermetic;
- clear gutters and gutters;
- keep away from unlawful dumping of waste.
2 – Shield your self from bites :
- use pores and skin repellent, really useful by a pharmacist, to be utilized ideally within the morning and night, on uncovered areas of pores and skin;
- put on overlaying and unfastened clothes, even impregnated with insecticide for materials (accessible in pharmacies);
- if essential, use mosquito nets on the openings (doorways and home windows);
- utilizing crib nets for newborns;
- use electrical diffusers inside houses;
- use insecticide coils solely open air;
- use air conditioners or followers that intervene with mosquitoes.
3 – Instantly seek the advice of your physician within the presence of suggestive signs (excessive fever of sudden onset, muscle or joint ache, eye ache, fatigue, headache).
On this case, safety towards mosquitoes is important. Certainly, the transmission of the virus to the mosquito happens when a affected person is bitten through the first days of the illness (till the seventh day after the onset of indicators).
#Replace #indigenous #instances #dengue #fever #AlpesMaritimes